Green Room Martial Arts offers instruction in traditional and mixed-form martial arts, covering aspects of aikido, tae kwon do, hapkido, shudokan, karate and more. The studio maintains small class sizes that allow each student the opportunity for individual attention. Special classes are available to those working on improving sparring capabilities and preparing for martial arts tournaments. New students may enroll for free and may participate in two to three classes a week for an introductory rate of $40 a month.
- Hours: Open according to class schedule
- Handicap Accessible: The studio can work special programs for the disabled.
- What makes this community special?: We love to teach and help you to reach your goals.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Military, Senior
- Membership info: Discount for family, military and law enforcement
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of instructors: 3
- Type: Aikido, Karate, Kung Fu, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: We work with you to find your goal. We work with weapons, sparring and tournaments. We are a certified and award winning school.