Georgia Cancer Specialists
Georgia Cancer Specialists is a statewide network of oncology clinics. The Austell office is the practice of Drs. Bruce Goldsweigh and Al Soltan. Drs. Goldsweigh and Soltan specialize in oncology and hematology and are experts in diagnosing and treating a wide range of cancers in children and adults. The clinic also provides wellness counseling, nutritional counseling, pain management, and home health coordination services for patients undergoing cancer treatments.
- Fax: 770-944-1537
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans are accepted; call the office to confirm.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Oncology
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: Yes
- House calls: No