The holidays are a time of fun, food and family. However, they can also be a time of stress. For those who need a little break or just need to get out of the house, South Cobb Patch has a roundup of businesses and restaurants open on Christmas Day.
For something different to do this holiday season, check out some of the places listed below and get the family out and about to support the local merchants staying open this year.
located at 2480 East West Connector Road in Austell, will open at noon on Christmas Day resuming with regular theater hours. 770-439-9336, http://www.regmovies.com/ Scroll below for a list of movies and showtimes.
at 5602 Mableton Parkway in Mableton, along with all other locations throughout South Cobb will be open 24/7 including Christmas Day. 770-819-9810, http://www.wafflehouse.com
Blockbuster Video, 4855 Floyd Road S.W. in Mableton Mableton, will be open noon until midnight Christmas Day. 770-745-9231, http://www.blockbuster.com
Brunswick Zone Austell Bowling, 2750 Austell Road N.W. in Marietta, is open Christmas Day from noon until 2 a.m. 770-435-2120, http://www.bowlbrunswick.com
, 4120 Austell Road in Austell, will be open its regular 24 hours a day throughout the holiday season for their customers' shopping convenience. 770-941-2918, http://www.walgreens.com/
Pharmacy 5846 Mableton Parkway in Mableton, will be open Christmas Day 10 a.m. until 8 p.m., 770-745-3171, http://www.cvs.com/
IHOP, 1870 East West Connector, Austell opens at 6 a.m. on Christmas Day and remains open 24 hours a day, 678-945-4311, http://www.ihoplocator.com
, 1025 E West Connector in Austell is open Christmas Day 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. 770-805-6336.
, 6274 Mableton Parkway S.W. in Mableton, will be open for take-out on Christmas Day from 12 p.m. until 9 p.m., 770-941-2959, http://www.dominos.com/
With a variety of things to do and different dining options available, residents of South Cobb should have no trouble finding ways to keep the relatives, as well as themselves, entertained this Christmas holiday. So, go out and have some fun and enjoy all that South Cobb has to offer.
Movie Listings and Showtimes:
- My Week with Marilyn 12:25pm | 2:50pm | 5:20pm | 7:55pm | 10:35pm
- The Adventures of Tintin 3D 12:05pm | 2:45pm | 5:25pm | 8:05pm | 10:45pm
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked 12:20pm | 12:40pm | 2:30pm | 2:50pm | 4:45pm 5:15pm | 7:35pm | 8:05pm | 9:45pm | 10:20pm
- Arthur Christmas 1:05pm | 3:30pm | 5:55pm | 8:20pm | 10:45pm
- Happy Feet Two 12:10pm | 2:35pm
- Hugo 3D 1:50pm | 4:50pm | 7:50pm | 10:50pm
- Immortals 3D 10:45pm
- Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol 1:10pm | 4:15pm | 7:20pm | 10:25pm
- New Year's Eve 5:30pm | 8:15pm | 11:05pm
- Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows 1:45pm | 2:15pm | 4:40pm | 5:10pm | 7:30pm 8:00pm | 10:25pm | 10:55pm
- The Adventures of Tintin 1:40pm | 4:50pm | 7:40pm | 10:20pm
- The Darkest Hour 3D 1:20pm | 3:35pm | 5:50pm | 8:05pm | 10:20pm
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 12:00pm | 12:30pm | 3:30pm | 4:00pm | 7:00pm 7:30pm | 10:30pm | 11:00pm
- The Muppets 12:05pm | 2:40pm | 5:15pm | 7:50pm
- The Sitter 1:00pm | 3:15pm | 5:30pm | 7:45pm | 10:00pm
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn (Part 1) 12:00pm | 2:45pm | 5:30pm | 8:15pm | 11:00pm
- War Horse 12:20pm | 12:50pm | 3:40pm | 4:10pm | 7:00pm 7:30pm | 10:20pm | 10:50pm
- We Bought a Zoo 1:30pm | 2:00pm | 4:15pm | 4:45pm | 7:20pm 7:50pm | 10:15pm | 10:45pm