Looking for ways to have a great staycation this Spring Break? Well, pack the kids into the car and take a short ride to Six Flags Over Georgia.
Here are great deals from Atlanta Coupon Cutie to make the spring break fun even more affordable:
- You can get a ticket for $19.67 on opening weekend by donating six or more items to the park’s food drive.
- Use your Discover card to purchase tickets at the gate or online and save 5 percent or any order. Even on food and merchandise in the park.
- Buy your one-day ticket online (here) and save $20 off the adult General Admission price and $5 off kids. (Use by April 29.)
General Admission: $54.99 || Online Spring Special: $34.99
Kids Gen. Admission: $39.99 || Online Spring Special: $34.99
- Season Passes are only $54.99 each when you buy four or more. This pays for itself in just two visits to the park!
- Coupons are often found at Kroger, Publix, Wendy's, McDonald's and on Coke cans.
- “Like” Six Flags Over Georgia on Facebook to be entered for a chance to instantly win two tickets to the park.
- Online orders pay a $5 processing fee- whether you buy one ticket or 50.
- Combo passes are also available for White Water and also for Parking.
- Children 2 and under are FREE.
- Opening day for the 2012 season is March 17