Last week, the beautiful spring weather got us inspired and we asked you, dear readers, to tell us about the best outdoor dining and drinking spots in your communities.
There were lots of wonderful places to choose from, and you let us know which places you think are best.
Today we offer you a roundup of the top picks from a dozen participating Patch sites. These are the places that you, the readers, voted as tops in your community:
- In Smyrna-Vinings, the top spot is in the Market Village.
- Readers in South Cobb gave the nod to community favorite .
- Buckhead Patch readers say the is the best for outdoors dining and drinking.
- Midtown readers said is the best. (The restaurant is celebrating its third anniversary all weekend with drink specials and other promos.)
- The beat out other East Atlanta Patch establishments as the best outdoor patio experience.
- Cascade Patch readers said their favorite outdoor eatery is .
- was No. 1 among readers of Decatur-Avondale Estates Patch.
- The patio at was voted the best by readers of Virginia-Highland-Druid Hills Patch.
- If you're looking for a nice place to eat outside in the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff area, residents suggest on Lavista Road.
- In Brookhaven, was clearly the reader favorite.
- Café Intermezzo was voted the best outdoor patio in Dunwoody in this .
- And readers in Sandy Springs had a tough time deciding, leading to a three-way tie among , and Brooklyn Café. It’s nice to have choices!
What do you think of these reader picks? Did one of your favorites get missed? Tell us what you think in the comments area below!