Beginning on Saturday, Six Flags Over Georgia transforms into a ghoulish "scream park" with additional themed shows and attractions. The month-long celebration will take place on Saturdays and Sundays Oct. 1 through Oct. 30, plus Friday evenings Oct. 21 and 28.
Don't miss the resurrection of The Terror Train, all-new attractions and the return of the award-winning show, Dr. Fright's CarnEVIL. Click below to learn more.
However, it's not all frightful fun, there's also some family fun during the daytime for children 13 and under.
Pumpkin painting, arts and crafts, trick or treating and scary story time will take place inside Bugs Bunny's Spooky Town.
In addition, the little ones can also enjoy:
- Kids Costume Contest- Parents can register their children each day during Fright Fest at the Bugs Bunny World Theater.
- Looney Tunes After Dark- When darkness falls, seek comfort in Mariner’s Cove for some late night Halloween cartoons featuring your favorite Looney Tunes pals.
- McBoogles Hanson Cars- Meet the McBoogles and read what happens to this silly and spooky family of ghosts during your leisurely drive on the antique Hanson Cars ride.
- Bad Bob the Bone Butcher- This family-favorite show is back for another hilarious run- just watch out for Bad Bob!
- Mr. Six’s Spooktacular Dance Party- Join Mr. Six for this exciting dance party, where ghouls and goblins dance the day away to your favorite frighteningly fun songs!
- Percy Proton’s Mad Science- Join Percy Proton as he brings an entertaining and educational look at the world we live in and the science that surrounds us all.