It’s still not too late to purchase pre-cooked turkeys, hams and side items for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at home. For those that need that one last thing to make the meal complete, here are a few stores that will be open on Thanksgiving day:
- Just stop in and pick up what you need from freshly prepared turkeys and hams to good old-fashioned side dishes. Meals and sides cannot be pre-ordered, but Honeybaked Ham is staying open late for customer convenience. The store will be open Tuesday and Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. They are closed on Thanksgiving.
- It’s still not too late to order your turkey from Kroger. Order by 6 p.m. Tuesday evening, and pick it up either Wednesday or Thursday. The deli closes at 7 p.m. Thanksgiving evening, with the rest of the store being open regular hours on Thanksgiving Day.
- Order your turkey by 10 p.m. on Tuesday, and pick-up it up on Wednesday. The entire store will be closed on Thanksgiving day.
- Food Depot isn’t offering pre-cooked turkeys, but they will be open on Thanksgiving day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for any needed last minute items.
- Walmart isn’t offering any pre-cooked meals, but they will be open normal operating hours throughout the Thanksgiving holiday.
- This local specialty meat shop, has currently sold out of their pre-cooked ham and turkeys, but check on Wednesday, for any cancellations. Patak also carries a wide variety of other fresh and smoked meats, as well as imported cheeses and baked goods. Operating hours on Wednesday are 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For a relaxing Thanksgiving meal out of the house, check out these local restaurants that will be open Thanksgiving day, so you don’t even have to wash the dishes.
l - Stop in for a special mid-morning brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., or come enjoy a turkey dinner special, or your favorite off the regular menu, from 12 p.m. until 10 p.m.
- Chow down on a turkey dinner with all the fixins’, starting at 12 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving day. Cost is $23 per person, with kids 12 and under just $10 each.
- Come join Meehan’s for their Turkey Tailgate party on Thanksgiving day from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Order off the regular menu, or try a heaping portion of turducken from their turkey day specialty menu.
- South City Kitchen will be offering a Thanksgiving three-course pre-fixed dinner, at $39.95 per adults, with children 12 and under at $19.98 Operating hours will be 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Vinigs Inn is also offering a three-course menu for Thanksgiving, at $29.95 for adults with children 12 and under $12.95. Operating hours will be 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Always open, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- Another traditional stand-by, IHOP will also be open around the clock on Thanksgiving day.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something