It’s still not too late to purchase pre-cooked turkeys, hams and side items for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at home. For those that need that one last thing to make the meal complete, here are a few stores that will be open on Thanksgiving day:
- Just stop in and pick up what you need from freshly prepared turkeys and hams to good old-fashioned side dishes. Meals and sides cannot be pre-ordered, but Honeybaked Ham is staying open late for customer convenience. The store will be open Tuesday and Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. They are closed on Thanksgiving.
- It’s still not too late to order your turkey from Kroger. Order by 6 p.m. Tuesday evening, and pick it up either Wednesday or Thursday. The deli closes at 7 p.m. Thanksgiving evening, with the rest of the store being open regular hours on Thanksgiving Day.
- Order your turkey by 10 p.m. on Tuesday, and pick-up it up on Wednesday. The entire store will be closed on Thanksgiving day.
- Food Depot isn’t offering pre-cooked turkeys, but they will be open on Thanksgiving day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for any needed last minute items.
- Walmart isn’t offering any pre-cooked meals, but they will be open normal operating hours throughout the Thanksgiving holiday.
- This local specialty meat shop, has currently sold out of their pre-cooked ham and turkeys, but check on Wednesday, for any cancellations. Patak also carries a wide variety of other fresh and smoked meats, as well as imported cheeses and baked goods. Operating hours on Wednesday are 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For a relaxing Thanksgiving meal out of the house, check out these local restaurants that will be open Thanksgiving day, so you don’t even have to wash the dishes.
l - Stop in for a special mid-morning brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., or come enjoy a turkey dinner special, or your favorite off the regular menu, from 12 p.m. until 10 p.m.
- Chow down on a turkey dinner with all the fixins’, starting at 12 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving day. Cost is $23 per person, with kids 12 and under just $10 each.
- Come join Meehan’s for their Turkey Tailgate party on Thanksgiving day from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Order off the regular menu, or try a heaping portion of turducken from their turkey day specialty menu.
- South City Kitchen will be offering a Thanksgiving three-course pre-fixed dinner, at $39.95 per adults, with children 12 and under at $19.98 Operating hours will be 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Vinigs Inn is also offering a three-course menu for Thanksgiving, at $29.95 for adults with children 12 and under $12.95. Operating hours will be 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Always open, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- Another traditional stand-by, IHOP will also be open around the clock on Thanksgiving day.
Deadly Accident Closes C.H. James Parkway Monday…
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something