Southwestern Style Tuna Wrap
Per Serving: (177g): 390 calories, 18g fat, 70mg cholesterol, 940mg sodium, 28g carbs, 2g fiber, 3g sugars, 30g protein
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Hickory Smoked
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch size)
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing, reduced fat
- Optional: 2 slices bacon, crumbled, diced tomatoes
- Place tortillas on plates. Place lettuce, cheese and tuna in the center of the tortillas.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Fold ends of the tortillas toward the center and roll tightly to form wrqps. Cut each in half
Makes two servings. More recipes are available on the StarKist Facebook page.