Cobb Police Crime Report for Mableton, July 11-21
Here's a rundown of the crime incidents in Mableton.
At the last Cobb Police Police Email Notification System (PENS) meeting for Precinct 2, Detective Sgt. Jorge Mestre said the South Cobb precinct, which is the busiest in the county, has answered 9,000 service calls since January.
Mestre also showed that the residential burglary is the top theft crime affecting South Cobb, with approximately 100 home invasions occurring each month.
Here are the crime incidents that have occurred in Mableton this week, according to the Cobb Police Department.
- Burglary, forced entry at 6200 Mableton Parkway
- Theft by taking at the Marathon Food Mart at 6430 Mableton Parkway
- Burglary, forced entry of residence at 4500 block of Glore Crossing Drive
- Theft by taking at 6700 block Discovery Blvd.
- Burglary, no forced entry at 5400 block of Carol Circle
- Entering auto at the Mable House complex 5239 Floyd Road
- Entering auto at 5800 block of Brookmere Park Drive
- Entering auto, 6100 of Brookmere Place
- Theft of automobile at the 500 block of Vintage Pointe Run
- Entering auto at first block of Coopers Glen Drive
- Burglary, forced entry of residence, 4900 block of Glore Road
- Robbery-Street-Gun, at the 100 block of South Gordon Road near Mableton Parkway
- Arrest of a person wanted for a probation violation, 600 block of Clay Road near Floyd Road
- Arrest of a person wanted in Douglasville on an outstanding warrant, 1700 block of Virginia Circle
- Theft of automobile, 1400 block of Veterans Memorial Highway